Baked Salmon Salad
Re-use leftover salmon from your Baked Salmon with Spicy Creamy Sauce dinner and turn it into this light and healthy baked salmon lunch salad. Perfect for those days when you want something fast and healthy.
This salmon salad checks all the boxes. The celery adds a tasty crunch to this salad, while the green apple and onion add a level of flavor that’s hard to beat. I enjoyed mine over a piece of buttered toast, but you can also enjoy this in a wrap or on top of a lettuce cups for a lower carb option. No matter how you serve it up, this salmon salad is one tasty dish. Plus, it feels good to use up leftovers!
Baked Salmon Salad with Spicy Creamy Sauce
- Leftover Spicy Creamy Salmon – roughly 6 ounces
- ¼ cup diced green apple
- ¼ cup sliced celery
- ¼ cup diced sweet onion
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- fresh chopped Italian parsley
- mixing bowl
- Grab a mixing bowl and combine the diced apple, onion, celery and a squeeze of lemon juice. Blend well.
- Next, you’ll add in your leftover spicy creamy salmon filet. Using a fork, lightly flake the salmon and combine it with the other ingredients. The spicy creamy sauce will bind everything together.
- Serve over buttered toast, in a wrap or on top of a lettuce cup. Enjoy!