One Bowl Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Dairy free and vegan these plant-based peanut butter cookies are out of this world delicious. They’re crispy on the outside and chewy in the center. Made from seven simple ingredients, this peanut butter cookie recipe is easy to make and absolutely delicious. Plus, you only need one bowl, so clean up is a breeze.
About this recipe
Enjoy these one bowl vegan peanut butter cookies with a tall glass of cold almond milk for the ultimate dunking treat. These cookies also taste great with hot coffee too. The texture of these peanut butter cookies is almost addicting.
For an extra crispy edge, bake the cookies for 13-14 minutes. For a softer cookie, you only need to bake them for 12-13 minutes. Either way, they are guaranteed to taste amazing. This peanut butter cookie recipe makes 24 small cookies and 22 medium sized cookies.
When prepping the ingredients, be sure to use a very ripe banana. The ripe banana will add a natural sweetness that tastes amazing in this recipe. Also, be sure to smash it until it is smooth, no lumps. It should resemble baby food.
When prepping the batter, be sure to mix the peanut butter, cane sugar, smashed banana, vanilla, and almond milk in a small bowl. Next, you’ll add the flour and baking soda. Mix until well combined. Using your hands or a melon baller, form the dough into small balls. They should be about 1 tablespoon each.
Store peanut butter cookies on the counter covered for five days. Uncovered they may last one to two days. You can freeze these cookies as well. Be sure they are fully cooled, then add them to a freezer safe Ziplock bag. Place a piece of parchment paper in between each cookie to prevent them from sticking together. You can also freeze the dough as well. Simply form the dough into even sized balls, and place them on a baking sheet. Freeze the dough balls for 1-2 hours. Once fully frozen, place all of the dough balls in a Ziplock bag. They will last for 30-60 days.
Plant-Based Peanut Butter Cookie
- 1 ripe banana, brown skin is preferred, smashed until smooth
- ¾ cup peanut butter, Skippy Creamy Brand
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
- 1 tablespoon almond milk, room temperature
- ¾ cup AP flour, all purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- baking tray
- mixing bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grab a baking tray and line it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the smashed banana, peanut butter, cane sugar, vanilla, and almond milk. Mix until well combined.
- Add the flour and baking soda and blend until well combined.
- Form the dough into small, even sized balls using your hands. About 1 tablespoon of batter per cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Enjoy.