Cranberry Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
Looking for a quick dessert that’s guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser? Try my cranberry cream cheese roll-ups. Made from six simple ingredients, these cranberry cheese roll-ups come together in under 20 minutes and are so delicious. Perfect for the holidays or a quick weeknight dessert. Give these cranberry cream cheese roll ups a try.
About this recipe
This cranberry cream cheese roll-up recipe feels fancy but is very easy to make. The light cream cheese and cranberry mixture tastes so good together with the flaky, buttery dough. Once you get that first bite, you can really taste the tartness from the cranberries and orange zest. Combined with the buttery, flaky dough drizzled with honey, and this is one Healthyish dessert you’ll make time and time again. It reminds me of a cranberry cheese danish, but much easier to prepare and make.
When prepping the Crescent rolls, allow them to rest at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before opening them. This will make the dough easier to work with. Also add a dollop of the cream cheese mixture and the cranberry mixture to the large end of the Crescent, then simply roll it up. Place the filled roll ups on a prepared baking tray and bake. Serve warm and enjoy immediately.
Best if eaten immediately. You’ll want to eat these roll-ups warm from the oven. If you do have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for three to four days. Warm them in the microwave until for 10-15 seconds. This recipe makes 8 cranberry cream cheese roll ups. Please see below fo nutritional information.
Looking for more Healthyish dessert ideas? Try these recipes.
Cranberry Cheese Roll-Ups
- 1 can Crescent rolls, 8 per can
- ½ can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey , drizzle over the top
- baking tray
- 2 small mixing bowls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Remove the Crescent rolls from the refrigerator and let them rest at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before opening.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the whole berry cranberry sauce and the orange zest. Stir well.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the whipped cream cheese and sugar using a spoon. Mix well.
- Next, you’ll unroll the Crescent rolls and place a dollop of the cranberry mixture and a dollop of the cheese mixture on the wide end of the dough. Simply roll the Crescent up and place it on the baking tray. Repeat until all the Crescents are filled and rolled.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.
- Option to drizzle them with honey for an extra pop of flavor.
- Serve warm and enjoy!