Homemade Garlic Knots
Elevate your next meal with a side of these delicious, buttery, homemade garlic knots. They’re quick, easy to make, and so delicious. I love using my Delallo Foods’ pizza dough kit for these buttery knots. The dough is perfectly crispy on the outside, with a soft chewy center. Perfect for any occasion, give this homemade garlic knots recipe a try.
About this garlic knots recipe
Enjoy these homemade garlic knots with a side of marinara sauce for dipping. Or try them with you favorite soup, salad or dinner recipe. They are such a tasty addition to any meal.
If you’ve never tried the Delallo Foods’ pizza dough kit, it comes with everything you need to make a delicious homemade pizza dough. You simply mix the high-quality 00 flour and yeast together in a bowl, then add 1 ¼ cup lukewarm water. Gently knead the dough with your hands and form it into a ball. Place the dough in a clean bowl that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cover the dough with saran wrap and let it rest at room temperature for 45 minutes to an hour. You can also store it in the refrigerator covered for up to three days. Just be sure to let it come back to room temperature before using it.
Once the dough is ready, dust your hands and your work surface with a touch of flour. Roll the dough out to a 1-inch thick rope and cut the ripe into 6-inch pieces. Gently tie the dough into a knot. Repeat for all of the dough. I was able to get about 14-15 homemade garlic knots from this recipe. Please see below for nutritional information.
Store any leftover over garlic knots in an airtight container in the refrigerator for three to four days. Reheat in the microwave until heated through. Looking for more ways to use your Delallo Foods pizza dough kit? Try my homemade pizza night recipe. It’s quick, easy and delicious.
Homemade Garlic Knots
- 1 pizza dough kit, Delallo Foods
- ¼ cup salted butter, 4 tablespoons
- ¼ cup olive oil, 4 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced, about 4-5 cloves
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped small, plus extra as garnish
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon maldon salt , sprinkle over the top of the knots
- baking tray
- 2 mixing bowls
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Prepare the dough according to the package. Let it rest for 45 minutes to an hour before using it.
- Once the dough has rested, dust your hands with flour and roll the dough into 5-6 inch long ropes. They are about 1 inch thick.
- Tie the ropes into knots and place them on the baking tray. I was able to get 14-15 medium / large sized knots.
- Bake the knots for 10-12 minutes at 425 degrees.
- While the dough is baking, heat the butter and olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and let it simmer until fragrant but not browned.
- Once fragrant, reduce the heat to low, and add the fresh chopped parsley. Stir well.
- Once the knots are finished baking toss them in the garlic butter mixture. Toss until they are well coated.
- Dust them with the grated parmesan cheese and extra fresh chopped parsley.
- To get the parmesan cheese extra crispy broil the knots in an oven safe pan for 1-2 minutes.
- Finish them with a pinch of flaky salt and serve warm.