This everything bagel and lox pizza is easy to make and incredibly delicious! Perfect for breakfast, brunch or any time of the day. In addition to serving a large group of people, this recipe also comes together in under 25 minutes. What’s better than a quick, easy recipe that tastes incredible? Not much! So, next time your hosting a brunch or breakfast get together, give this recipe a try. Your guests will be super impressed.
For the crust in this recipe I used canned Crescent rolls. They give this “pizza” a light flaky texture, which is perfect for breakfast. Add the Healthyish cheese mixture, lox, and toppings and you’re in breakfast heaven.
For some extra protein, try serving this dish with a side of poached eggs. The runny yolk in the eggs will taste great alongside this soft flaky pizza.
Everything Bagel and Lox Pizza
- baking tray
- mixing bowl
- 2 cans Crescent rolls
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt 0% fat
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- 1.5 tablespoons everything but the bagel seasoning use a little extra as garnish
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped dill divided
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4-5 ounces lox – smoked salmon will work too I used 4 ounces but could have used one or two more pieces. So, 5 ounces is probably best.
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ¼ cup sliced red onion Add as uch or as little as you like.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grab a baking tray and gently spray it with baking spray. Use a paper towel to remove any excess spray. A thin layer is all you need.
- Remove the crescent rolls from the refrigerator and let them sit for 5 minutes before opening.
- Open both cans and spread the rolls into the baking tray making sure to fully cover the tray. Using your fingers press the seams together to form one flat sheet of Crescent rolls.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the crust cool.
- Next, you’ll prepare the cheese mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the yoghurt, whipped cream cheese, parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons of the fresh chopped dill, everything but the bagel seasoning, and mayonnaise. Stir until well combined.
- Once the crust is cool, spread the cheese mixture over the curst evenly.
- Next, you’ll add your toppings. I used sliced red onion, capers, 2 more tablespoons of fresh chopped dill and the lox. You can sprinkle a little extra everything but the bagel seasoning for some extra texture and flavor.
- Cut into squares and serve. Store covered in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Author: Sarah Thomas-DrawbaughSarah Thomas-Drawbaugh is a recipe developer and creator of the brand, Healthyish Foods®. Sarah makes plant-based, fish and chicken recipes that are simple and delicious. Her work can be seen in Healthy-ish by Bon Appetit and Bon Appetit Magazine (digital), Women’s Health Magazine (digital) and Mind Body Green. Sarah is a Pittsburgh, PA native but currently lives in Vail, Colorado with her husband, Dan and rescue dog, Graci!