Everything Bagel and Lox Pizza
This everything bagel and lox pizza is easy to make and incredibly delicious. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or as a mid-day snack. This everything bagel and lox pizza recipe comes together in under 25 minutes and only requires one baking tray. What’s better than a quick, easy breakfast recipe that tastes incredible? Not much! So, next time you’re hosting brunch give this recipe a try. Your guests will be super impressed.
About this Everything Bagel and Lox Pizza Recipe
For this everything bagel recipe, be sure to use canned Crescent rolls as the crust. Remove the cans from the refrigerator and let them rest for 5-10 minutes before opening them. This will make the Crescent rolls easier to work with. Gently spray a baking tray with cooking spray. Unroll the Crescent dough and press it into the baking tray. Making sure to pinch the seams closed using your hands. Bake the crust at 350 for 9-12 minutes until it is golden brown. Remove it from the oven and let it completely cool.
While the crust is baking, mix together the everything bagel cheese spread. Combine the whipped cream cheese, mayonnaise, yogurt, fresh dill, parmesan cheese, and everything but the bagel seasoning. Once well combined, smear it over the cooled crust. Top the entire pizza with lox, sliced red onion, capers, more fresh chopped dill and some extra everything but the bagel seasoning.
Serve this at room temperature or slightly chilled. This recipe makes 12 servings. Please see below for nutritional information.
Store any leftover pizza in the refrigerator for three to four days. Serve chilled. Looking for more breakfast recipes? Try my savory breakfast rice or my cinnamon sugar french toast sticks with blueberry maple sauce.
Everything Bagel and Lox Pizza
- 2 cans Crescent rolls, 8 rolls in a can
- 1 cup Greek yogurt , 0% Fage
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- 1.5 tablespoons everything but the bagel seasoning , use a little extra as garnish
- ¼ cup dill , freshly chopped and divided
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces lox , smoked salmon will work too
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ¼ cup red onion , sliced thin
- baking tray
- mixing bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grab a baking tray and gently spray it with baking spray. Use a paper towel to remove any excess spray. A thin layer is all you need.
- Remove the crescent rolls from the refrigerator and let them sit for 5 minutes before opening.
- Open both cans and spread the rolls into the baking tray making sure to fully cover the tray. Using your fingers press the seams together to form one flat sheet of Crescent rolls.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the crust cool.
- Next, prepare the cheese mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, whipped cream cheese, parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons of the fresh chopped dill, everything but the bagel seasoning, and mayonnaise. Stir until well combined.
- Once the crust is cool, spread the cheese mixture evenly over the crust.
- Next, add your toppings. Sliced red onion, capers, 2 more tablespoons of fresh chopped dill and the lox. You can sprinkle a little extra everything but the bagel seasoning for some extra texture and flavor.
- Cut into squares and serve at room temperature or chilled.