Easy Blueberry Muffins
Start your morning with this easy blueberry muffins recipe. Easy to make, fluffy and perfect for a quick breakfast or brunch. Serve these blueberry muffins with a hot cup of coffee or tea for a tasty breakfast on-the-go. These muffins are so tasty, I can guarantee your friends and family will fall in love with this recipe.
About this Easy Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Honestly, these easy blueberry muffins might be one of my favorite breakfast recipes. They are soft and fluffy on the inside, with a crispy outer edge. Loaded with fresh blueberries, you are guaranteed to get a juicy burst of berry in every bite. I like to enjoy my blueberry muffins slightly warmed with a dollop of butter. You can also enjoy them with a light dusting of powdered sugar too. Simply microwave the muffins for 15-20 seconds to heat them up.
These muffins are on the lighter side, so they won’t slow you down. They almost have a cake like texture that is really hard to resist. I made a few with the paper liner and a few without. The muffins with the paper liner stayed a bit more moist than the ones without. However, the ones without the paper wrapper got a little bit crispier on the outside. So, depending on what type of muffin you enjoy, you may want to include or exclude the paper liner.
No matter what, you’ll want to add this delicious muffin recipe to your next meal plan or weekend brunch menu. You’ll be so glad you did! I can guarantee that these muffins won’t last long. This recipe makes 18 small- medium sized muffins. Please see below for nutritional information.
Store any leftover blueberry muffins on the counter covered for three days. You can also freeze these muffins for 30-60 days in an airtight Ziplock bag. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Looking for more delicious breakfast or brunch recipe ideas? Try my everything bagel and lox pizza or my one bowl banana oat pancakes. The pancakes are so fluffy and delicious you’ll never know they’re completely vegan too!
- 1¾ cups AP flour, sifted, all purpose flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 cups fresh blueberries
- cupcake tray
- 2 mixing bowls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cupcake tray with paper liners. Set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the sugar and butter together. Next, add one egg at a time until well incorporated.
- Then, you’ll add the vanilla and milk. Whisk well. Set the wet ingredients aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the sifted AP flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir well.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Whisk until well combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared cupcake tray. Bake for 17-18 minutes depending on size. I was able to get 18 small-medium sized muffins from my batter.