The Best Vegan Bean Dip
Spring is finally here and what better way to enjoy the warmer weather than with the best vegan bean dip? This vegan bean dip recipe is so easy to make and beyond delicious. Perfect for house parties, holiday gatherings, or movie nights at home. This vegan bean dip is an easy appetizer recipe that everyone will enjoy.
About this recipe
This bean dip is the ultimate easy appetizer recipe. Made from simple, delicious ingredients, you’re going to be addicted to this combination. Serve it with tortilla chips, warm naan bread or my two ingredient tofu crackers. Another way to enjoy this bean dip recipe, is by adding it on top of your favorite protein. Top your grilled chicken, fish or crispy tofu with a spoonful of this dip for an extra layer of flavor.
This vegan bean dip recipe is light, healthy and easy to make. Plus, it is so versatile, you can enjoy it in a variety of ways. Perfect as a meal prep item through the week, this bean dip recipe is an absolute must try.
When serving this dip, you will want to make sure you use a slotted spoon to drain off any excess marinade. Also, it is best to let this dip marinade overnight so the beans have time to soften and absorb all of the flavors.
Store this vegan bean dip covered in the refrigerator for up to five days. Leftovers can be enjoyed with tortilla chips, sliced vegetables, topped over your favorite protein or tucked inside of a wrap. Just be sure to use a slotted spoon to drain off any excess marinade before serving. Looking for another easy appetizer recipe? Try my vegan jalapeno poppers. They’re spicy, creamy and delicious.
The BEST Vegan Bean Dip
- fresh cilantro
- fresh squeezed lime
- mixing bowl
- airtight storage container
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the apple cider vinegar, canola oil, and sugar. Whisk well until the sugar dissolves.
- Dice your onion, jalapeño and pepper. Add all ingredients including black beans and chickpeas into the liquid mixture. Gently stir making sure to evenly coat all of the beans and veggies in the marinade.
- Best if refrigerated and stored in an airtight container for 12 hours before serving. This allows the beans to soften and absorb all of the delicious flavors.
- Be sure to use a slotted spoon when serving to drain off any extra marinade. Will last 4-5 days refrigerated in an airtight container.