Looking for a quick and delicious breakfast? Try these soft-boiled bruschetta breakfast eggs. They are fast, easy and beyond delicious. This recipe is lower carb than a traditional bruschetta and the eggs add that extra protein to help keep you full through the morning.
To keep things easy, I used Delallo’s jarred tomato bruschetta sauce which is so flavorful. Made from a few simple ingredients, this jarred tomato bruschetta sauce is a total home run. Combined with the quick homemade breadcrumb and the soft eggs and this recipe will be on repeat in no time!
Soft Boiled Bruschetta Breakfast Eggs
- pasta pot
- 3 eggs soft boiled
- Delallo tomato bruschetta sauce jarred
- 2 slices bread toasted
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Boil a pot of water and cook your eggs for 7.5 – 8 minutes. The center of the egg will be at a soft boil. Drain the water and run the eggs under cool water to bring down their temperature.
- Toast 2 slices of thin cut white bread. Spread the toast with a small touch of butter. Break up the toasted bread into breadcrumbs using your hands. Season with a pinch of salt, pepper and fresh chopped parsley. Set aside.
- Peel the eggs and slice them into halves. Top with the Delallo tomato bruschetta and homemade breadcrumbs.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Author: Sarah Thomas-DrawbaughSarah Thomas-Drawbaugh is a recipe developer and creator of the brand, Healthyish Foods®. Sarah makes plant-based, fish and chicken recipes that are simple and delicious. Her work can be seen in Healthy-ish by Bon Appetit and Bon Appetit Magazine (digital), Women’s Health Magazine (digital) and Mind Body Green. Sarah is a Pittsburgh, PA native but currently lives in Vail, Colorado with her husband, Dan and rescue dog, Graci!