YIELDS:1 serving PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 0 minutes TOTAL TIME: 10
Re-use leftover salmon from your Baked Salmon with Spicy Creamy Sauce dinner and turn it into this light and healthy baked salmon lunch salad.
What makes it Healthyish
Making something Healthyish doesn’t just mean we lighten the ingredients. It also means we encourage sustainable living as much as possible. And reducing food waste is always a part of our mission. Todays Baked Salmon Salad is the perfect reflection of that. Plus, it’s gluten free!
- Leftover Spicy Creamy Salmon – roughly 6 ounces
- ¼ cup diced green apple
- ¼ cup sliced thin celery
- ¼ cups diced sweet vidalia onion
1. Grab a mixing bowl and combine the apple, onion, and celery. Blend well.
2. Next, you’ll add in your leftover spicy creamy salmon filet. Using a fork, lightly flake the salmon and combine it with the other ingredients. The spicy creamy sauce will bind everything together.
3. Serve over a slice of toast and enjoy!
Author: Sarah Thomas-DrawbaughSarah Thomas-Drawbaugh is a recipe developer and creator of the brand, Healthyish Foods®. Sarah makes plant-based, fish and chicken recipes that are simple and delicious. Her work can be seen in Healthy-ish by Bon Appetit and Bon Appetit Magazine (digital), Women’s Health Magazine (digital) and Mind Body Green. Sarah is a Pittsburgh, PA native but currently lives in Vail, Colorado with her husband, Dan and rescue dog, Graci!