Working from home and need a quick lunch or dinner for your family? I’ve got you covered. Try my Healthyish sheet pan grilled cheese sandwiches. These sandwiches are amazing because you can pull them together in under 30 minutes and they taste delicious!
Dress them up any way you choose. These grilled cheese sandwiches are the perfect palette for you and your kids to get creative in the kitchen. Plus, who doesn’t love ooey-gooey melted cheese? I’ve outlined some fun and tasty topping choices below. So, grab a sheet pan and get busy.
Sheet Pan Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- baking sheet
- Shredded mozzarella
- Pizza sauce
- Thousand Island dressing
- Mustard – Dijon
- Buffalo sauce
- Sliced turkey
- Shredded chicken
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- Gently spray your baking sheet with cooking spray
- Butter your bread and place the buttered side down on the sheet pan- 2 slices of bread per sandwich
- Top with cheese, sauce, meats and toppings
- Bake for 7 minutes and broil for an additional 2-3 minutes or until your cheese is melted
- Press both slices together and enjoy!
Author: Sarah Thomas-DrawbaughSarah Thomas-Drawbaugh is a recipe developer, fitness junkie and owner of the Healthyish brand. She loves taking everyday eats and making them Healthyish. Sarah defines being Healthyish as a lifestyle centered around living light, fit and fun with a healthy dose of “ISH” from time to time. Sarah’s work can be seen in Healthy-ish by Bon Appetit and Bon Appetit Magazine (digital). Sarah lives in Vail, Colorado with her husband, Dan and rescue dog, Graci!