Peanut Butter Marshmallow Toast
Growing up we always ate peanut butter marshmallow toast. It’s literally as easy as it sounds. You toast your favorite bread or English muffin, layer on peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. However, this version is the ultimate version, and you’ll see why below. Enjoy this recipe for breakfast or as a dessert, either way this recipe is such a treat!
Bread / English Muffin – Toast your favorite artisanal bread or English muffin.
Peanut Butter- Add your favorite nut butter to the toast. I used natural Skippy, but you can use anything you like most.
Marshmallow Fluff – Add a healthy dollop of marshmallow fluff. You could use mini marshmallows instead but the fluff really tastes the best!
Cocoa Powder – As a finishing touch, add a dusting of cocoa powder. This takes the entire recipe to the next level.
How to Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Toast
Toast and English muffin or piece of bread.
Add a thin layer of peanut butter to the warm toast or English muffin.
Next, add a dollop of marshmallow fluff. It will melt over the warm peanut butter.
Dust everything with cocoa powder.
Best enjoyed immediately. Looking for more easy recipes ideas?
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Toast
- 1 English muffin, toasted
- 1.5 tablespoons peanut butter, any type
- 1.5 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, dust over everything
- 1 toaster
- 1 bread knife
- 1 dusting wand
- Toast an English muffin or piece of bread.
- Add a thin layer of peanut butter to the warm toast.
- Next, add a dollop of marshmallow fluff.
- Dust everything with cocoa powder.