The only question you will need to ask when you are making this recipe is, who’s bringing the coffee? This Healthyish Lemon Graham Cake tastes like a key lime pie and a lemon loaf got together and created the perfect hybrid mini cake combination.
This recipe is tangy, bright and a great addition to any Spring menu. Whether you enjoy it for breakfast or as a dessert, either way you will be blown away by the amount of flavor that is packed into this small treat.
So let’s get started,
What you’ll need: Serves 1
1 pouch of Lemon Cake Mix
1 pouch of Vanilla Bean Frosting
2 Tablespoons of lightly melted butter
2 Tablespoons 2% milk
6 – 8 Graham crackers
Pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grab 1 lemon cake mix pouch, 1 frosting pouch and 1 paper baking cup from your Healthyish Baking Kit. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together 1 tablespoon of melted butter, 1 pouch of lemon cake mix and 2 tablespoons of milk. Whisk well and set the batter aside.
- In a separate bowl, crush up your graham cracker into very small sand like pieces, pour in 1 tablespoon of melted butter and a pinch of cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
- Lightly spray your paper baking cup with baking spray, and line it with the crushed graham cracker. Gently press the graham cracker down into the bottom of the cup forming a crust.
- Next, you will pour your lemon cake batter on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Once the cake is finished baking allow it too cool for 5 – 10 minutes before frosting. Sprinkle some extra crushed graham crackers on the top of mini cake as a beautiful garnish.
Author: Sarah Thomas-Drawbaugh
Welcome to Healthyish! I am so glad you’re here.
Together we will reinvent classic recipes and make them Healthyish.
Which means they’ll include light, healthy and clean ingredients that your body will crave (with the occasional ISH). I will also be sharing some fitness and self-care tips for beginners.
So, let’s get started!