The only question you will need to ask when you are making this recipe is, who’s bringing the coffee? This Healthyish Lemon Graham Cake tastes like a key lime pie and a lemon loaf got together and created the perfect hybrid mini cake combination.
This recipe is tangy, bright and a great addition to any Spring menu. Whether you enjoy it for breakfast or as a dessert, either way you will be blown away by the amount of flavor that is packed into this small treat.
So let’s get started,
What you’ll need: Serves 1
1 pouch of Lemon Cake Mix
1 pouch of Vanilla Bean Frosting
2 Tablespoons of lightly melted butter
2 Tablespoons 2% milk
6 – 8 Graham crackers
Pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grab 1 lemon cake mix pouch, 1 frosting pouch and 1 paper baking cup from your Healthyish Baking Kit. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together 1 tablespoon of melted butter, 1 pouch of lemon cake mix and 2 tablespoons of milk. Whisk well and set the batter aside.
- In a separate bowl, crush up your graham cracker into very small sand like pieces, pour in 1 tablespoon of melted butter and a pinch of cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
- Lightly spray your paper baking cup with baking spray, and line it with the crushed graham cracker. Gently press the graham cracker down into the bottom of the cup forming a crust.
- Next, you will pour your lemon cake batter on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Once the cake is finished baking allow it too cool for 5 – 10 minutes before frosting. Sprinkle some extra crushed graham crackers on the top of mini cake as a beautiful garnish.
Author: Sarah Thomas-Drawbaugh
Welcome to the Healthyish Foods Blog. We’re glad you’re here! The purpose of this blog is to provide you with tips and reccomendations on how to live a Healthyish life! We will also provide you with recipes and ideas on ways that you can use your DIY organic baking kits at home.