This gluten free pumpkin bread recipe is so moist and delicious it will be hard not to finish off the entire pan. And with the holidays upon us, this recipe is the perfect go-to breakfast for kiddos and houseguests.
So, Let’s get started!
What You’ll Need: Makes 1 Loaf
- 1 ¾ cups gluten free flour – I like to use Outrageous Brand.
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1.5 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup cane sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can of 15-ounce pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
Directions: – Prep: 15 minutes – Bakes: 50 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a standard 3-inch x 9-inch loaf pan (I use butter) Set aside.
- Grab 2 medium sized mixing bowls and combine all of your dry ingredients in to 1 of the mixing bowls. This includes, gluten free flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and your nutmeg.
- In your second bowl, combine your cane sugar, brown sugar, milk, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree.
- Whisk your wet ingredients until blended.
- Next, you will combine the wet and dry ingredients together. Gently whisk until all lumps are out of the batter.
- Pour your batter into the loaf pan.
- Add chocolate chips to the top if you’d like.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 350 or until the center of the pumpkin bread is fully cooked.
Serve and Enjoy.
Author: Sarah Thomas-DrawbaughSarah Thomas-Drawbaugh is a recipe developer, fitness junkie and owner of the Healthyish brand. She loves taking everyday eats and making them Healthyish. Sarah defines being Healthyish as a lifestyle centered around living light, fit and fun with a healthy dose of “ISH” from time to time. Sarah’s work can be seen in Healthy-ish by Bon Appetit and Bon Appetit Magazine (digital). Sarah lives in Vail, Colorado with her husband, Dan and rescue dog, Graci!