Cheesy Pizza Dip
This cheesy pizza dip recipe is easy to make and fun to eat! Perfect for game day or as an easy after school snack. Made from 3-ish ingredients, this pizza dip comes together in under 20 minutes. Plus, you only need on pan so cleanup is a breeze.
About this Cheesy Pizza Dip Recipe
For this recipe, you’ll want to follow these steps. Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees. Spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the sauce into the dish, spread it evenly. Top the sauce with the thinly sliced mozzarella. Next, add the pepperonis and the seasoning. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Option to broil the dish for 1-2 minutes to get the cheese and pepperoni extra crispy on top.
Serve this dish with your favorite garlic bread for dipping. You could use my homemade garlic knots as well. Option to dust the entire dish with grated parmesan cheese and a drizzle of olive oil before serving.
Pizza Sauce – For this recipe, I used Delallo Foods jarred pizza sauce. You will need 21 ounces for this recipe, which is about 1.5 jars. You can use their marinara sauce or their spicy arrabbiata sauce if you like some heat.
Mozzarella Cheese – Use an eight-ounce ball of mozzarella and slice it into 8 thin strips. Option to use burrata cheese instead.
Pepperoni – Add about 12 slices of pepperoni on top of the cheese. You can also add any other toppings you desire. Cooked sausage, prosciutto, or cubed ham would all work great.
Seasonings – Option to season the dish with dried oregano, red pepper flakes, crushed black pepper, and a pinch of salt. You could also use garlic salt instead of regular.
Store any leftover dip in an airtight container, covered in the refrigerator for three days. Reheat in the microwave until the cheese is melted and the sauce is warmed through.
Looking for more easy recipes?
- Garlic Roasted White Bean Dip
- Queso Dip with Tajin Dusted Tortilla Chips
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Pimento Cheese Dip
Cheesy Pizza Dip
- 8×8-inch baking dish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Slice the mozzarella into 8 thin slices and place it on top of the sauce.
- Add the pepperoni and seasonings. Red pepper flakes, dried oregano, garlic salt, cracked black pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, option to broil for 1-2 minutes until extra crispy on top.
- Option to dust everything with grated parmesan cheese, or a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with garlic bread or garlic knots for dipping.