One Bowl Banana Oat Pancakes
One bowl banana oat pancakes, anyone? This is the breakfast recipe we’ve all been waiting for. These pancakes are soft, fluffy and delicious. What’s great, is that this pancake recipe is completely vegan too. Not to mention, cleanup is a breeze. I can guarantee that you’ll be coming back to this pancake recipe time and time again.
About this recipe
Try topping these fluffy banana oat pancakes with fresh fruit and maple syrup. For a sweeter approach, try adding some powdered sugar or chocolate chips. This recipe makes four medium sized pancakes. Perfect for two people or one hungry person. If making this pancake recipe for your family and can easily double or triple it.
One thing is for sure, these banana oat pancakes will keep you full and satisfied all morning long. Plus, this recipe completely vegan. Which means that zero animal products have been used in this recipe. So, if you have a lactose intolerance, this is the recipe for you.
Store any leftover pancakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 days. To reheat, simply place the pancakes in the microwave until they are heated through. You can also freeze any leftover pancakes as well. If you do freeze them, you should separate each layer with parchment paper to prevent them from sticking together. Also, make sure they are cool before freezing. Finally, place the pancakes in a Ziplock or airtight bag to freeze. Looking for more breakfast recipes? Try my baked French toast breakfast casserole or my cinnamon sugar French toast sticks.
One Bowl Banana Oat Pancakes
- ¼ cup smashed banana, about 1 banana (extra ripe)
- ¼ cup whole grain rolled oats, Quaker oats
- ½ cup AP flour, all purpose flour
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- one bowl
- Grab a mixing bowl and add 1 ripe banana.
- Using a fork, smash the banana until it is very soft. (like baby food)
- Add your vanilla flavor, almond milk, and avocado oil and stir well using a spoon.
- Next, you’ll add your AP flour, oats, cinnamon and baking powder. Stir well.
- Gently spray a non-stick skillet with baking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan and cook until golden brown. Makes 4 medium sized pancakes.
- Top with syrup, fruit or powdered sugar!
6 Comments on “One Bowl Banana Oat Pancakes”
Do you provide nutritional info for your yummy recipes.?
No, not at this time, but maybe in the future!
Pingback: Sour Cream Coffee Cake Loaf - Healthyish Foods
What is AP flour
Thank you for this recipe! I’m always looking for recipes without egg due to my daughter’s allergy. I tripled the recipe for my family and used coconut milk instead of almond (tree nut allergy) and melted coconut oil instead of avocado (I didn’t have any). Easy to mix and cook. Nice texture and delicious flavor!