- Spray Healthyish paper baking container with cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1 cake mix pouch with the following items from your pantry/refrigerator:
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted soft butter OR 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce for a lower calorie option
- Gently whisk until combined.
- Spoon cake batter into the Healthyish paper baking container.
- Bake using your oven or microwave. (Oven is recommended!)
- Oven: Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Microwave: Bake for 1 minute or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool for 5 - 10 minutes before frosting.
- Frost your Healthyish cake.
- Add any desired toppings from your subscription box, or feel free to mix it up with anything you may already have on hand, like fresh fruit or nut butter.
* Frosting may harden in cool temperatures. Remove lid and microwave for 8-10 seconds to soften.
** Never bake using a compact or portable toaster oven.