The healthy dipping vessel we’ve all been waiting for has FINALLY arrived! When carrots and celery just won’t cut it, try these 2-ingredient gluten free tofu crackers.
These homemade crackers are light, crispy and easy to make! And they will completely satisfy your crunchy craving without the guilt.
Top the tofu with your favorite seasoning, bake and enjoy! As an added bonus for weight watchers’ folks, these crackers are ZERO points.
So, let’s get started!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 package of extra firm tofu
- Your favorite seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Press your tofu using a clean kitchen cloth to remove excess water from the tofu. Removing the excess water will help the tofu to bake faster and get crispy.
- Slice your tofu into thin, even slices. You do not want them to be so thin that they fall apart when you pick them up. I got 21 slices out of my tofu package.
- Season with your favorite seasoning. I like to use “everything seasoning” blend. But a salt, pepper, and rosemary blend or something similar will work as well.
- Gently spray a cooking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place your tofu slices on the cooking tray. They can be close together, no worries.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until your crackers are lightly browned.
- Baking time may vary depending on how many slices you get out of your tofu.
- Best if enjoyed the same day!
Author: Sarah Thomas-DrawbaughWelcome to Healthyish! I am so glad you’re here. Together we will reinvent classic recipes and make them Healthyish. Which means they’ll include light, healthy and clean ingredients that your body will crave (with the occasional ISH). I will also be sharing some fitness and self-care tips for beginners. So, let’s get started! XOXO